Bowmaster/Sharpshooter Heraldry Plates/Crests
What are the suitable Heraldry Plates/Crests for Bowmaster/Sharpshooter? As you know there are both Stats-based Heraldry and Skills-based Heraldry. I would not be talking about ALL the plates available, but just what I consider is good for Bowmasters, and some other possible alternatives.
Note: I do not have the names of all the Heraldry Plates from DN SEA. I will be using my own translation from the CN/TW servers. Nonetheless, I will explain what the plate does, so you will roughly get the idea which Heraldry Plate it is.
Firstly, let’s talk about Stats-based Heraldry. The most important few plates would be
- Fatal – Increases your Critical Chance by a certain amount. I believe all attack classes will use this plate as one of their 8 choices. Critical ignores defense, so that is what makes Critical so important. Being an Agility class, this Heraldry amplifies the Critical stat by a larger amount compared to other classes.
- Physical Attack/Magic Attack – Depending on the build you are using for your Bowmaster, pick one of them. This amplifies your attack stat by a huge margin. Being Hybrid, you can choose to use them both at the same time, but you would have to sacrifice another Heraldry for it.
- HP – Increases your HP by a certain amount. Bowmaster is low in HP, and hence HP is very important. When you are using HP/Vitality equips, this plate will increase your HP by a lot more.
- Wind – Increases your Agility Stat by a certain amount. Bowmasters’ primary stat is Agility. Using this will increase your critical and physical attack by a good margin.
- Vibrancy – Increases MP regeneration. There are times when I often run out of MP after spamming my skills through dungeons. This plate helps me to continue attacking without worrying.
- Final Attack – Increases the damage of all your combo hits by a certain amount. How does this Final Attack works? It increases the damage of your “Hits”. Which means if a skill generates a 60 combo upon one cast, this plate will increase the damage of the skill by 60 X (A), when A is the stated amount on the plate.
- Wisdom – Increases your Intelligence Stat by a certain amount. If you are a Magic Bowmaster, this would be useful in increasing your Magic attack. However, this would only help a lot if you are using Intelligence Equipment. For my Bowmaster, I used Agility Equipment while using Magic weapons. So this plate is just a possible option for me, as I prioritize Agility over Intelligence.
- Vitality – Increases your Vitality Stat by a certain amount. This would increase a little of your HP and Defense, UNLESS you are using equipment that boost Vitality by a huge margin. Then, this plate will increase your HP by a huge margin.
- Undaunting – Increases your Paralyze Resistance Stat by a certain amount. This reduces the chance of you getting hit to a state in which you won’t be able to move for a slight duration
- Extension Arrow/Scope Arrow – Must-have for Magic Bowmasters. Pick the damage increase choice in the Heraldry Production.
- Charged Shot – Must have for Physical Bowmasters. Pick the cast time reduction choice in the Heraldry Production. Your skill will be casted much faster.
- Guided Shot – Must have for ALL Bowmasters. Pick the damage increase choice in the Heraldry Production.
- Arrow Shower – Must have for ALL Bowmasters. Pick the damage increase choice in the Heraldry Production.
- Twin Shot – Superb add-on to your short cooldown DPS skill. Pick the damage increase choice in the Heraldry Production.
- Piercing Shot – Some Bowmasters choose to use this, but for me I wouldn’t. Pick the damage increase choice in the Heraldry Production.
- Spirit Excellation – Pick the cooldown reduction choice in the Heraldry Production.