Priest Heraldry Plates
I would not be talking about ALL the plates available, but just what I consider is good for Priests, and some other possible alternatives.
Firstly, let’s talk about Stats-based Heraldry. The most important few plates would be
- Fatal – Increases your Critical Chance by a certain amount. I believe all attack classes will use this plate as one of their 8 choices. Critical ignores defense, so that is what makes Critical so important. More for Lightning Priest (Inquisitor-to-be).
- Magic Attack – Thisamplifies your Magic Attack stat by a huge margin. Increases your damage and your healing amount for Healing Relic.
- HP – Increases your HP by a certain amount. Enhances the amount of HP healed by your Heal skill.
- Wisdom – Increases your Intelligence Stat by a certain amount.
- Vibrancy – Increases MP regeneration. There are times when I often run out of MP after spamming my skills through dungeons. This plate helps me to continue attacking without worrying.
- Health – Increases your Vitality Stat by a certain amount. This would increase a little of your HP and Defense, UNLESS you are using equipment that boost Vitality by a huge margin. Then, this plate will increase your HP by a huge margin.
- Undaunting – Increases your Paralyze Resistance Stat by a certain amount. This reduces the chance of you getting hit to a state in which you won’t be able to move for a slight duration More for PvP usage.
- Committment/Shining – Increases your defenses. Possible choices if you are more to PvE.
When you are really rich, try to get yourself a 3-stat Heraldry Plate. If you have ever gotten one in CBT, you would have seen a Stat Heraldry giving you a random additional stat in it. When a good additional stat is imbued within a good Heraldry Plate, it would usually cost a bomb. Either use it, or sell it for gold!
Secondly, for Skills, they are
- Heal – Must-have for Support Priests. You can pick either the cooldown reduction or healing amount choice in the Heraldry Production. Both choices have their own pros and cons.
- Charged Bolt – Inquisitors-to-be pick the damage increase choice. One of the best DPS spells on big mobs and bosses.
- Healing Relic – Pick the cooldown reduction choice.
- Lightning Relic – Even being a Priest, this is your bread and butter skill. It will be your EX skill in the future too. Pick the cooldown reduction choice in the Heraldry Production.
- Lightning Bolt – Must-have for Lightning Priests. Your EX skill if you’re going for Inquisitor. Pick the damage increase choice in the Heraldry Production.
- Holy Bust – One of your best spells in terms of damage and AOE. Pick the damage increase choice in the Heraldry Production.
- Relic of Miracle – Pick the cooldown reduction choice in the Heraldry Production.
- Heaven’s Judgment – Depending on your preference, pick either the damage increase option or the cooldown reduction option.
- Your 3 buffs – Some priests chose the duration increment to minimize the number of times of casting the spells to sustain them permanently.
Feel free to drop any comments below.
PS: I will update the names once OBT is out.