Elemental Lord/Elementalist Heraldry Plates/Crests
I just remembered I have missed out some classes’ guide on Heraldrys. Here I am to fill up for Elemental Lords.
I would not be talking about ALL the plates available, but just what I consider is good for Elemental Lord/Elementalist, and some other possible alternatives.
Note: I do not have the names of all the Heraldry Plates from DN SEA. I will be using my own translation from the CN/TW servers. Nonetheless, I will explain what the plate does, so you will roughly get the idea which Heraldry Plate it is.
Firstly, let’s talk about Stats-based Heraldry. The most important few plates would be
- Fatal – Increases your Critical Chance by a certain amount. I believe all attack classes will use this plate as one of their 8 choices. Critical ignores defense, so that is what makes Critical so important.
- Magician – The basic attack stat for Magic Attackers. This amplifies your magic attack stat by a huge margin.
- HP – Increases your HP by a certain amount. Elemental Lord is low in HP, and hence HP is very important. When you are using HP/Vitality equips, this plate will increase your HP by a lot more.
- Wisdom – Increases your Intelligence Stat by a certain amount. Elemental Lords’ primary stat is Intelligence. Using this will increase your magic attack and your mana pool.
- Vibrancy – Increases MP regeneration. This is optional but I think most people will skip this at later stages because of high mana pool and high mana regen from stats/equipment.
- Final Attack – Increases the damage of all your combo hits by a certain amount. How does this Final Attack works? It increases the damage of your “Hits”. Which means if a skill generates a 60 combo upon one cast, this plate will increase the damage of the skill by 60 X (A), when A is the stated amount on the plate.
- Vitality – Increases your Vitality Stat by a certain amount. This would increase a little of your HP and Defense, UNLESS you are using equipment that boost Vitality by a huge margin. Then, this plate will increase your HP by a huge margin.
- Undaunting – Increases your Paralyze Resistance Stat by a certain amount. This reduces the chance of you getting hit to a state in which you won’t be able to move for a slight duration
- Poison Missle – Use this depending on your preferences. Pick the damage increase choice in the Heraldry Production.
- Icy Shards/Freezing Sword – Must-have for Elestra-to-be. Pick the damage increase choice in the Heraldry Production.
- Icy Stab/Frozen Spikes – If you are adding this skill high for DPS, pick this heraldry. Pick the damage increase choice in the Heraldry Production.
- Chilling Mist – Superb damage increment if the level is added high, and a heraldry is used for it. Pick the damage increase choice in the Heraldry Production.
- Freezing Shield OR Fire Shield – Due to new shield update for Elemental Lords, this may be one of the most important heraldry IF you add this skill high. Pick the increased damage reduction choice in the Heraldry Production.
- Glacial Wave – Must-have to prolong your Glacial Wave duration, if you add this skill high. Pick the duration increment choice in the Heraldry Production.
- Flame Spark – You may wonder why this is a possible heraldry. Because this skill is so often being used in PvP, some Elemental Lords use this plate either with the damage increment (if you add this skill high for damage), or the cooldown reduction (regardless having the skill high or not). Pick this if you feel this is good for you.
- Phoenix Storm – Pick the damage increase choice in the Heraldry Production.
- Fireball – Everybody knows the fully-charged Fireball has what kind of damage. Pick the damage increase choice in the Heraldry Production.
- Inferno – Another superb Fire spell. Pick the damage increase choice in the Heraldry Production.
- Flame Road – Yet again another superb DPS Fire spell with great mobility. Pick the damage increase choice in the Heraldry Production.
- Flame Vortex/Blizzard Storm – Some Elemental Lords use this heraldry for damage increment or cooldown reduction. Pick the one that suits you.
As you can see there are SO many possible choices for Elemental Lords. Pick the skills that you think you will be using the most frequent and doing the most benefit for your playing style.
Feel free to drop any comments below.