DNB: I would like to emphasize that this build is extracted from the Korea event, and it is not meant to be an exact 100% good skill build. As you can see from the title, it is an analysis.
Before going into analysis of the Top Tempest Build, as usual, I will show the description of the 3 new skills first. Credits to chaose5 from MMOsite.
- Kick & Shoot EX – Improved superarmor, moving distance and AOE.
- Evasion – Passive skill. 21.5% chance to evade an attack at skill lvl 2. After evasion, certain skill can be chained into it: Spirit Flame, Spinning Top and Spiral kick.
- Hurricane Dance – Powerful kicking combo. Invincible while casting. Can’t be cast without a target. Silence the target. Ignore Shield Block and Invincibility (including avatar, stance of faith and evasion stance) . Phy Dmg 792%+2338, CD 37sec at skill lv1.
What are the suitable Heraldry Plates/Crests for Acrobats? As you know there are both Stats-based Heraldry and Skills-based Heraldry. I would not be talking about ALL the plates available, but just what I consider is good for Acrobats, and some other possible alternatives.
Note: I do not have the names of all the Heraldry Plates from DN SEA. I will be using my own translation from the CN/TW servers. Nonetheless, I will explain what the plate does, so you will roughly get the idea which Heraldry Plate it is.
Firstly, let’s talk about Stats-based Heraldry. The most important few plates would be
- Fatal – Increases your Critical Chance by a certain amount. I believe all attack classes will use this plate as one of their 8 choices. Critical ignores defense, so that is what makes Critical so important. Being an Agility class, this Heraldry amplifies the Critical stat by a larger amount compared to other classes.
- Physical Attack – There is only Physical Attack skills for Acrobat, and hence Magic Attack Heraldry is useless. This Read the rest of this entry
Welcome to the Guide on Acrobat Skill Build!
And again, this is a Hybrid skill build for Acrobat as well. I believe none of the Acrobat players chose the Pure build because the skills in the 2 paths are all extremely important for Acrobats. Nonetheless, there will still be a choice of the number of SPs invested in different skills.
So, why play Acrobats?
- You probably have heard that Acrobats are one of the best PvP class in game. However, I believe that only applies to situation on 1 vs 1. I am not saying that Acrobats do not do well in mass PvP either, but just that it shines more in 1 vs 1.
- The ability to jump and tumble all around. Probably the fastest moving class. Chain Tumble, Top Spinning, Spirit Boost, and even Show Time in 2nd job (Wind Walker).
- Most skills have fast cooldown, which means the ability to generate combos consistently. However, this will make Read the rest of this entry