Analysis of Top Tempest Build (From Korea)
DNB: I would like to emphasize that this build is extracted from the Korea event, and it is not meant to be an exact 100% good skill build. As you can see from the title, it is an analysis.
Before going into analysis of the Top Tempest Build, as usual, I will show the description of the 3 new skills first. Credits to chaose5 from MMOsite.
- Kick & Shoot EX – Improved superarmor, moving distance and AOE.
- Evasion – Passive skill. 21.5% chance to evade an attack at skill lvl 2. After evasion, certain skill can be chained into it: Spirit Flame, Spinning Top and Spiral kick.
- Hurricane Dance – Powerful kicking combo. Invincible while casting. Can’t be cast without a target. Silence the target. Ignore Shield Block and Invincibility (including avatar, stance of faith and evasion stance) . Phy Dmg 792%+2338, CD 37sec at skill lv1.
Without further ado, let’s take a look at the skill build.
- Twin Shot/Multi Shot – Being a melee class, levelling Multi Shot high is understandable. However, the player did not increase his Twin Shot high. I would believe that the player seldom uses Twin Shot, and only uses it as a filler.
- Magic Arrow – As I have mentioned in the Acrobat Guide, this skill is more of a PvP skill. In this case, this player is primarily a PvE player.
- Mental Training – Having levelled several skills high, the MP consumption is naturally high. This must be added to at least Lv1. I believe almost all classes will have to add this skill.
- Eagle’s Descent – This skill can deal incredible damage at high levels. A decent AOE skill.
- Blooming Kick – Placed at Lv4 rather than Lv6 for a 100% chance stun rate. I believe the player would not be relying on the stun rate that much for a dual Double Flying Kick.
- Whirlwind Kick – Acrobats are also another class that heavily relies on skills from both skill tracks. This is placed at Lv1 to ensure the usual attack combo and flexibility.
- Spirit Boost – Placed at Lv4 instead of Lv5, because Lv5 only increases a mere 2% speed without any duration increment.
- Spiral Vortex – Placed at Lv3. Because Acrobats really needs all the available attack skills, they are heavily short of SPs, and hence this skill could not be raised high enough for a good damage dealer.
- Evasion – Lv2 only has the evasion rate increased by 1.5%. I believe the SPs can be better spent elsewhere.
That’s all for now. Feel free to drop in any comments.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.