I would not be talking about ALL the plates available, but just what I consider is good for Priests, and some other possible alternatives.
Firstly, let’s talk about Stats-based Heraldry. The most important few plates would be
- Fatal – Increases your Critical Chance by a certain amount. I believe all attack classes will use this plate as one of their 8 choices. Critical ignores defense, so that is what makes Critical so important. More for Lightning Priest (Inquisitor-to-be).
- Magic Attack – Thisamplifies your Magic Attack stat by a huge margin. Increases your damage and your healing amount for Healing Relic. Read the rest of this entry
DNB: I would like to emphasize that this build is extracted from the Korea event, and it is not meant to be an exact 100% good skill build. As you can see from the title, it is an analysis.
Before going into analysis of the Top Inquisitor Build, as usual, I will show the description of the 3 new skills first. Credits to chaose5 from MMOsite for the skill description.
- Shock Transition: Passive skill. When dealing light-attribute damage to shocked target, there is a 33% chance to inflict shock status that last for 5sec to surrounding 5M of enemies and causes additional mag damage 82% at skill lv2.
- Lighting Arrow EX: Increase 50% damage, shock chance and AOE.
- Consecration: Lower 10% light resist of surrounding enemy and deal mag damage 687.6%+5285 at skill lv1. CD 35sec. Large frontal AOE, deal continuous damage. However, the superarmor while casting this skill is extremely low.
Before going into analysis of the Top Saint Build, as usual, I will show the description of the 3 new skills first. Credits to chaose5 from MMOsite.
- Holy Shield: A buff that enable party member to auto-heal hp when being hit. Healing amount is 30% of the magic attack of user at lv2. duration 17sec, cd 45sec.
- Relic of Lighting EX: Induce 25% additional damage round the relic. 2s per tick. 2m radius.
- Relic of Shock: Cause relics within 5M to deal lighting damage 250.8%+1496 per relic at skill lv1 to surrounding enemy. cd 60sec. This is not a new relic or stick. It is more like “ignition” skill on relic. Very low superarmor while casting.
Welcome to the Guide on Priest Skill Build.
There are 2 tracks for Priests, one that prioritize more on lightning based attacks, while the other has more supportive skills such as various heals and buffs. Some people go for a full supportive build while some wants to have some attack skills so they can deal more damage as well. Having that said, the damage of a first advancement priest is not that high compared to the other DPS class. Learning other attack skills helps one to solo better as well. It also helps your team to kill faster.
This build will be a build which focuses more on healing but at the same time, learning all of the lightning attack skills excluding the ultimate. I will also be max-ing all 3 normal buffs. It is up to your personal preference whether to shift the Read the rest of this entry