DNB: I would like to emphasize that this build is extracted from the Korea event, and it is not meant to be an exact 100% good skill build. As you can see from the title, it is an analysis.
Before going into analysis of the Top Barbarian Build, as usual, I will show the description of the 3 new skills first. Credits to chaose5 from MMOsite.
- Heat Combo: 12% Chance at lvl2 to inflict additional phy. damage equal to your attack status. CD 7sec.
- Stomp EX: Enhanced version of Stomp, with improved AOE. The 2nd wave of stomp EX deal 30% additional damage and also induce slow effect.
- Bone Crash: Leap into the air and deal phy dmg 395.6%+1740 at lv1, cd 35sec. Induce “bone break” effect which deals additional 239 damage per hit for 10sec. Damage increase applies even if the target is hit by your party member. Direction can be controlled in air too. Read the rest of this entry
Welcome to the Guide on Mercenary Skill Build!
While I was fiddling with the skill simulator for a lv 50 build, I realised I forgot to share a tip with you all. If you want to refrain from using real cash to buy skill reset, please do think twice before increasing any skills to a higher level. You may discover that you need SP here and there for your 2nd advancement skills pre-requisite but you have already wasted. So either save your SP or plan out a lv 50 build properly. =)
In this guide, I will be using a lv 40 Axe Hybrid Mercenary Skill Build. Personally, I am quite a fan of Cabal Online previously. For those who know about the game, you must know about one of the skills of the warrior class => Whirlwind. For DN, mercenary has whirlwind skills too! Shikai and Bankai mode =D
Well, I guess the intro is a bit long =X. So now, a point to note is that Mercenaries have no magic or physical build difference. All their skills are based on physical attack. And this is also a good class for both PvP and PvE. However, there are really many skills for Mercenaries so you have to give and take. You may want to shift some SP from attack skills to defensive skills for higher survivability.
- High Spammability – You will many skills to spam most of the time. This feels more exciting compared to the situation if you need to wait long time for your skills to cool down.
- Able to learn many useful skills including the various howls which benefit either yourself or the whole party member within the vicinity. Read the rest of this entry