DNB: I would like to emphasize that this build is extracted from the Korea event, and it is not meant to be an exact 100% good skill build. As you can see from the title, it is an analysis.
Before going into analysis of the Top Smasher Build, as usual, I will show the description of the 3 new skills first. Credits to chaose5 from MMOsite.
- Arcane: Increase mana cost of skill by 2x , to greatly increase her mag attack by 110% for 10.5sec at skill lv 2. CD 90sec.
- Laser Cutter : Summon laser from the sky. Mag damage 727%+7722 at skill lv1, CD 30sec. The laser can’t move pass obstacles/wall.
- Linear Ray EX: Improved linear ray damage by 100%. Can be charged and release with left click. Shooting direction can be changed while charging.
Welcome to the Majesty Skill Build.
Credits to Chaose5 from MMOsite forum. The entire guide is written by him but it is edited slightly to fit into the blog.
The proposed build is a PVE build, taking on supportive and disabling roles in nest party, while dealing decent damage with mostly dark elemental skills. Read the rest of this entry
What are the suitable Heraldry Plates/Crests for Force Users/Mystic? As you know there are both Stats-based Heraldry and Skills-based Heraldry. I would not be talking about ALL the plates available, but just what I consider is good for Force Users/Mystic, and some other possible alternatives.
Note: I do not have the names of all the Heraldry Plates from DN SEA. I will be using my own translation from the CN/TW servers. Nonetheless, I will explain what the plate does, so you will roughly get the idea which Heraldry Plate it is.
Firstly, let’s talk about Stats-based Heraldry. The most important few plates would be
- Fatal – Increases your Critical Chance by a certain amount. I believe all attack classes will use this plate as one of their 8 choices. Critical ignores defense, so that is what makes Critical so important.
- Magic Attack – Depending on the build you are using for your Force User, pick one of them. This amplifies Read the rest of this entry
Welcome to the Guide on Force User/Mystic Skill Build!
Again, I will be using a full hybrid Dark-type build. You can see that I favour hybrid build alot because I can have skills on both side which are helpful. Only when 2nd advancement is out, I will then have to sacrifice some skills.
- High Spammability
- Spectrum Shower Learnt – Great skill for clearing big AOE around self.
- Force Mirror Learnt – It helps to block mobs’ attack and increases magic damage dealt to enemies nearby.
- Time Resurrection at high level – In PvE, this skill can stop enemies’ action 8.5 seconds. Seriously gay. Duration is shorter in PvP.
- 9-Tail Laser learnt – Quite a good skill on big mobs.
Disadvantages Read the rest of this entry