DNB: I would like to emphasize that this build is extracted from the Korea event, and it is not meant to be an exact 100% good skill build. As you can see from the title, it is an analysis.
Before going into analysis of the Top Guardian Build, as usual, I will show the description of the 3 new skills first. Credits to chaose5 from MMOsite.
- Guadian Force: Consume 3 “defence tokens” collected to activate. Phy damage 330.4%+1094 to surrouding target and give party members a protection barrier that will absorb damage up to 16410 damage at Lv2. Maximum duration of the barrier is 15sec. CD is 45sec.
- Auto Block EX: When attack is blocked successfully, a “defence token” will be gathered. Each “defence token” increase 2% str and 2% int up to the maximum of 10 tokens.
- Justice Crash: Jump and smash down to deal phy dmg 472%+1906 at skill lv 1. CD is 33sec. Invincible while casting. Can be activated in air by pressing spacebar. 100% chance to stun the target but will not deal critical damage.
What are the suitable Heraldry Plates for Paladins? As you know there are both Stats-based Heraldry and Skills-based Heraldry. I would not be talking about ALL the plates available, but just what I consider is good for Paladins, and some other possible alternatives.
Note: I do not have the names of all the Heraldry Plates from DN SEA. I will be using my own translation from the CN/TW servers. Nonetheless, I will explain what the plate does, so you will roughly get the idea which Heraldry Plate it is.
Firstly, let’s talk about Stats-based Heraldry. The most important few plates would be
- Fatal – Increases your Critical Chance by a certain amount. I believe all attack classes will use this plate as one of their 8 choices. Critical ignores defense, so that is what makes Critical so important. Being an Agility class, this Heraldry amplifies the Critical stat by a larger amount compared to other classes.
- Physical Attack/Magic Attack – Depending on the build you are using for your Paladin, pick one of them. This Read the rest of this entry
Welcome to the Guide on Paladin Skill Build.
There are many types of Paladin skill builds available, depending on which skills to prioritize. In my skill build shown below, you will see that I prioritise more on defense and the party’s survivability. I have used up all the SPs available as these are the skills I would add for my Paladin. Nevertheless, I will be discussing about all the skills that you will be the one to decide which is better for you.
On the Physical Track, there is more defensive skills in which Physical Paladins will attack using mainly Armor Break, Half Turn Kick and Direct Kick. The DPS is ensured when dealing with single targets like Nest Bosses. On the Magic Track, there Read the rest of this entry