Force User/Mystic Heraldry Plates/Crests
What are the suitable Heraldry Plates/Crests for Force Users/Mystic? As you know there are both Stats-based Heraldry and Skills-based Heraldry. I would not be talking about ALL the plates available, but just what I consider is good for Force Users/Mystic, and some other possible alternatives.
Note: I do not have the names of all the Heraldry Plates from DN SEA. I will be using my own translation from the CN/TW servers. Nonetheless, I will explain what the plate does, so you will roughly get the idea which Heraldry Plate it is.
Firstly, let’s talk about Stats-based Heraldry. The most important few plates would be
- Fatal – Increases your Critical Chance by a certain amount. I believe all attack classes will use this plate as one of their 8 choices. Critical ignores defense, so that is what makes Critical so important.
- Magic Attack – Depending on the build you are using for your Force User, pick one of them. This amplifies your attack stat by a huge margin. Being Hybrid, you can choose to use them both at the same time, but you would have to sacrifice another Heraldry for it.
- HP – Increases your HP by a certain amount. Force User is low in HP, and hence HP is very important. When you are using HP/Vitality equips, this plate will increase your HP by a lot more.
- Wisdom – Increases your Intelligence Stat by a certain amount. Force Users’ primary stat is Intelligence. Using this will increase your magic attack and your mana pool.
- Vibrancy – Increases MP regeneration. This is optional but I think most people will skip this at later stages because of high mana pool and high mana regen from stats/equipment.
- Final Attack – Increases the damage of all your combo hits by a certain amount. How does this Final Attack works? It increases the damage of your “Hits”. Which means if a skill generates a 60 combo upon one cast, this plate will increase the damage of the skill by 60 X (A), when A is the stated amount on the plate. This is especially useful for FUs because in Time Acceleration mode, spamming poison missle and micro hole will generate very high combo count.
- Vitality – Increases your Vitality Stat by a certain amount. This would increase a little of your HP and Defense, UNLESS you are using equipment that boost Vitality by a huge margin. Then, this plate will increase your HP by a huge margin.
- Undaunting – Increases your Paralyze Resistance Stat by a certain amount. This reduces the chance of you getting hit to a state in which you won’t be able to move for a slight duration
- Poison Missle – Must-have for Dark Force Users. Pick the damage increase choice in the Heraldry Production.
- Gravity Ball – Must-have for Dark Force Users. Pick the damage increase choice in the Heraldry Production.
- Micro Hole – Must-have for Force Users. Pick the damage increase choice in the Heraldry Production.
- Teleport – Must have for ALL Force Users. Pick the reduce cooldown choice in the Heraldry Production. This is for those who learnt Teleport to only lv 1.
- Time Acceleration – If you choose not to get the heraldry plate for Teleport, you may want to pick this one. Pick the reduce cooldown choice in the Heraldry Production.
- Summon Comet – If you choose not to get the heraldry plate for Teleport, you may want to pick this one. Pick the damage increase choice in the Heraldry Production.