Swordmaster Heraldry Plates/Crests
What are the suitable Heraldry Plates/Crests for Swordmasters? As you know there are both Stats-based Heraldry and Skills-based Heraldry. I would not be talking about ALL the plates available, but just what I consider is good for Swordmasters, and some other possible alternatives.
Note: I do not have the names of all the Heraldry Plates from DN SEA. I will be using my own translation from the CN/TW servers. Nonetheless, I will explain what the plate does, so you will roughly get the idea which Heraldry Plate it is.
Firstly, let’s talk about Stats-based Heraldry. The most important few plates would be
- Fatal – Increases your Critical Chance by a certain amount. I believe all attack classes will use this plate as one of their 8 choices. Critical ignores defense, so that is what makes Critical so important. Magic SM need high critical chance to be effective.
- Physical Attack/Magic Attack – Depending on the build you are using for your Swordmaster, pick one of them. Thisamplifies your attack stat by a huge margin. Being Hybrid, you can choose to use them both at the same time, but you would have to sacrifice another Heraldry for it.
- HP – Increases your HP by a certain amount. Paladin with the Avatar skill can get his HP up to a very high amount, and this amount can be used to increase the amount of heal you do with your Heal skill. When you are using HP/Vitality equips, this plate will increase your HP by a lot more.
- Bear/Wisdom – Increases your Strength/Intelligence Stat by a certain amount. Depending on whether you are going for Moon Lord or Gladiator, pick either one or both of them. Using this will increase your physical and/or magic attack by a good margin.
- Vibrancy – Increases MP regeneration. Depends on your character if you have sufficient MP regeneration or not.
- Vitality – Increases your Vitality Stat by a certain amount. This would increase a little of your HP and Defense, UNLESS you are using equipment that boost Vitality by a huge margin. Then, this plate will increase your HP by a huge margin.
- Undaunting – Increases your Paralyze Resistance Stat by a certain amount. This reduces the chance of you getting hit to a state in which you won’t be able to move for a slight duration
When you are really rich, try to get yourself a 3-stat Heraldry Plate. If you have ever gotten one in CBT, you would have seen a Stat Heraldry giving you a random additional stat in it. When a good additional stat is imbued within a good Heraldry Plate, it would usually cost a bomb. Either use it, or sell it for gold!
Secondly, for Skills, they are
- Moon Light Splinter – Must-have for Magic Swordmasters. Pick the damage increase choice in the Heraldry Production. The cooldown for this skill is only 9 seconds! You will be able spamming this almost the whole time. In Time Acceleration mode, after using this skill once, you will be able to use MLS again in about than 1 second.
- Crescent Cleave – Must-have for Magic Swordmasters. Pick the damage increase choice in the Heraldry Production. As mentioned before, 5 waves travelling through huge mobs will give a huge increase in DPS.
- Half Moon Slash – Must-have for Magic Swordmasters. Pick the decrease cast time choice in the Heraldry Production. Also mentioned before, this skill has a long cast time so it is better to get this heraldry to prevent from getting interrupted easily.
- Dash – Pick the damage reduction when dashing forward choice in the Heraldry Production. In case you don’t know, you can use tumble to avoid damage. You are invulnerable during the tumble animation so that is why in most videos, you see players using tumble whenever they will get damaged. Personally, I have not tried this heraldry yet but from what people say, when you are getting hit while dashing forward, the damage is reduced by a certain %. If I did not remember wrongly, it is either 40% or 60%.
- Line Drive – For this skill, it depends on whether you want higher damage or faster cool down for the heraldry choice. If you’re a physical SM, spamming physical skills will be your main priority. Magic skills will be more on crowd control. Maybe the decrease cool down choice is better but I think most people choose the damage increase one.
- I think there are other physical skills Heraldry Plate but the reference site that I’m using do not have those information. I will update this post as I get more details when OBT starts.
Feel free to drop any comments below.