All about Heraldry Plates/Crests
Heraldry Plates/Crests are plates/crests that can be placed on your character to boost your stats and skills efficiency. You can even learn special skills from Nests Bosses by placing a Special Skill Heraldry Plate on your character. There are 8 Stats Heraldry slots, 4 Skills Heraldry Slots, plus 1 Special Skill Heraldry Slot.
Credits to http://dn.tgbus.com/talk/201010/685557.shtml
1-8: Stats Heraldry Slots
A-D: Skills Heraldry Slots
Heart: Special Skill Heraldry Slot
Last but not least, there are 3 ranks of Heraldry, A (Orange), B (Blue) and C (Green). Rank A has the best overall stats, while Rank C has the lowest. Take note that only Special Skill Heraldry Plates are not being ranked.
How to get Heraldry Plates?
- Easily available almost in any Normal dungeons, for both Skills and Stats. These plates drop at a random rate, or appears at the chest reward after completing the dungeons.
- Available in Abyss dungeons, for both Skills and Stats. These plates drop at a random rate, or appears at the chest reward after completing the dungeons.
- Available for exchange in Dark Boundary. Upon completing 24R or 36R, you get a certain number of dimension pieces to trade for these Heraldry Plates.
- Available in Nests in Abyss Mode. There is a chance for it to appear after at the chest reward after completing the Nests. Only Stats Heraldry can be obtained from this.
- Available when a rare Gold Dimension Box is being opened using the Dimension Key. Only Skills Heraldry can be obtained from this box. Video Example: Gold Dimension Box getting Rank A Heraldry
- Available in various Nests in Hell Mode. There is a chance for it to appear after at the chest reward after completing the Nests. Take a look at this video on how a player can use a Nest Boss’ skill such as Cerberus’ Dark Lightning. Cerberus Dark Lightning Skill Heraldry
How do you produce Heraldry Plates that can be placed on your character:
Find the Heraldry NPC available in all towns, except the starters. You would requires several types of gems to produce them.
Other Heraldry Guide Links
- DragonNestSource Forum (more detailed guide on heraldry)