DNB: I would like to emphasize that this build is extracted from the Korea event, and it is not meant to be an exact 100% good skill build. As you can see from the title, it is an analysis.
Before going into the analysis, I will show you the new 2nd advancement skills for Moonlord/Marauder. Credits to chaose5 from MMOsite forum.
- Moon Blade Dance: Junp and deal quick 5 diagonal slashes in the air. Single hit mag dmg 116.4%+202. Cd 19sec at Lv2.
- Moonlight Splinter EX: Enhanced version of moonlight splinter, with additional 30% AOE damage.
- Flash Stance: Drawing the sword quickly to launch long range attack by left-clicking.Single hit mag dmg 56%+602. Right-click to cast a heavy damage final blow and cancel the stance. CD 50sec at Lv1. Duration 7sec. Read the rest of this entry
What are the suitable Heraldry Plates/Crests for Swordmasters? As you know there are both Stats-based Heraldry and Skills-based Heraldry. I would not be talking about ALL the plates available, but just what I consider is good for Swordmasters, and some other possible alternatives.
Note: I do not have the names of all the Heraldry Plates from DN SEA. I will be using my own translation from the CN/TW servers. Nonetheless, I will explain what the plate does, so you will roughly get the idea which Heraldry Plate it is.
Firstly, let’s talk about Stats-based Heraldry. The most important few plates would be
- Fatal - Increases your Critical Chance by a certain amount. I believe all attack classes will use this plate as one of their 8 choices. Critical ignores defense, so that is what makes Critical so important. Magic SM need high critical chance to be effective.
- Physical Attack/Magic Attack - Depending on the build you are using for your Swordmaster, pick one of them. Thisamplifies your attack stat by a huge margin. Being Hybrid, you can choose to use them both at the same time, but you would have to sacrifice another Heraldry for it. Read the rest of this entry
Welcome to the Guide on Swordmaster Skill Build!
Some things to note before I start with explaining swordmaster skill builds.
- Looking at the swordmaster skill tree, the leftmost column contains all the physical-based skills and the rightmost column contains the magic-based skills.
- Pure builds means to ignore the other attack type. For example, pure physical build means to ignore all the magic-based attack skills.
- There can be full hybrid or half hybrid. For example, a half hybrid magic build means learning the magic ultimate skill and learning some of the physical-based skills but may not reach till the level 32 physical skill.
- What I mean by pre-requisite is that the skill has to be of a certain level in order to unlock another skill. You will Read the rest of this entry