Analysis of Top Inquisitor Build (From Korea)
DNB: I would like to emphasize that this build is extracted from the Korea event, and it is not meant to be an exact 100% good skill build. As you can see from the title, it is an analysis.
Before going into analysis of the Top Inquisitor Build, as usual, I will show the description of the 3 new skills first. Credits to chaose5 from MMOsite for the skill description.
- Shock Transition: Passive skill. When dealing light-attribute damage to shocked target, there is a 33% chance to inflict shock status that last for 5sec to surrounding 5M of enemies and causes additional mag damage 82% at skill lv2.
- Lighting Arrow EX: Increase 50% damage, shock chance and AOE.
- Consecration: Lower 10% light resist of surrounding enemy and deal mag damage 687.6%+5285 at skill lv1. CD 35sec. Large frontal AOE, deal continuous damage. However, the superarmor while casting this skill is extremely low.
Now let’s take a look at the skill build.
Basically, this is a full offensive build which sacrifices many useful supportive skills like the various relics and buffs. This build depends on Priests, or rather Saints, for their higher level buffs which in turn can benefit the Inquisitors damage. If Inquisitors were to learn buffs and relics as well, their attack skills will have to be at a lower level, which in turn deal lower damage. However, you can also choose to be a half support-half DPS if your playing style is different. Like I mentioned before, all these Korea builds are meant for references.
- Block – Ignored. This build optimizes damage as high as possible. But I wouldn’t do this because I like to play safe =) Block can be extremely useful in certain situations.
- Charge Volt/Holy Bolt – Both raised to very high levels to optimized damage.
- Sliding Knee Kick – Lv 3. Probably for PvP. It was added to Lv3 for an extra kick. Lv1 only kick once.
- Toughness – Lv 2. Excess SP are probably used here.
- Aerial Evasion – Lv 3. The max level is 4 at character lv 50.
- Lightning Bolt/Chain Lightning/Electric Detonation – All max-ed to optimize damage.
- Grand Cross/Holy Bust – Also all max-ed to optimize damage.
- Relic of Lightning – Only at lv 1. Probably to add on to the DPS while you are spamming other skills. Also helps in PvP.
- First Aid – Lv 1 for PvP purposes?
- Shock Transition – Lv 1 in this build. 30 or 33% of shocked status. 80 or 82% additional damage. You decide.
Well, if you’re playing this build, you may be discriminated. (Don’t quote me =D) Because as a priests, people expect you to heal. People are practical. If you have a Saint in your party, it will most likely be fine =). However, people may rather want an archer or sorceress for higher DPS.