Analysis of Top Saint Build (From Korea)
DNB: I would like to emphasize that this build is extracted from the Korea event, and it is not meant to be an exact 100% good skill build. As you can see from the title, it is an analysis.
Before going into analysis of the Top Saint Build, as usual, I will show the description of the 3 new skills first. Credits to chaose5 from MMOsite.
- Holy Shield: A buff that enable party member to auto-heal hp when being hit. Healing amount is 30% of the magic attack of user at lv2. duration 17sec, cd 45sec.
- Relic of Lighting EX: Induce 25% additional damage round the relic. 2s per tick. 2m radius.
- Relic of Shock: Cause relics within 5M to deal lighting damage 250.8%+1496 per relic at skill lv1 to surrounding enemy. cd 60sec. This is not a new relic or stick. It is more like “ignition” skill on relic. Very low superarmor while casting.
As you can see from the first part of the video, the Saint is casting all his 4 relics out and then subsequently use Relic of Shock. The reason is because, from the skill description, each relic will deal 250.8%+1496 damage. The more relics there are, the higher the damage of the skill. That is also why at the end of the video, he partied with a Force User/Mystic for Time Acceleration. The relic with the lowest cooldown is Relic of Lightning and at the same time, spamming this relic contributes to high DPS as well. However, he failed to cast Relic of Shock to demonstrate the damage. If not, I would say the damage will be godly. You need to be careful while using this skill as well because you are easily interrupted.
Without further ado, let’s move on to the skill build.
- Block – Lv 6. Priests do not need this to be too high. Details mentioned in my Guide on Priest Skill Build.
- Toughness – Max-ed at lv 6. For higher survivability. High level with good equipments will make this skill more useful.
- Aerial Evasion – Lv 3. The max level is 4 at character lv 50. Mana regeneration is probably prioritized because you can see that in the build, Mental Training is max-ed. Personal preference to max or not.
- Protection Shell – Lv 6. From lv 6 to 7, the increase is only 1% so it may not be worth adding.
- Bless of Light – Lv 6. Same reason as Protection Shell.
- First Aid – Learnt at lv 1. Probably to maximize survivability. Any higher than lv 1 is not worth it.
- Holy Shield – Lv 1. Raising to lv 2 only increases % by 1. Personal preference again.
For this build, the SP in the Priest tree are not fully used. I would say that the possible skills that you can consider adding or reducing level to optimise your own build are Aerial Evasion, Mental Training and First Aid. Or even reducing Mental Mastery by a few levels. If you want to learn Electric Detonation, you can consider these options as well because in this Top Korean build, the electric tree is only learnt till Chain Lightning.
Well I guess that’s all. Priest skills are rather straightforward and the skills I didn’t touch on are more or less explained in my Guide on Priest Skill Build.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.