Acrobat Heraldry Plates/Crests
What are the suitable Heraldry Plates/Crests for Acrobats? As you know there are both Stats-based Heraldry and Skills-based Heraldry. I would not be talking about ALL the plates available, but just what I consider is good for Acrobats, and some other possible alternatives.
Note: I do not have the names of all the Heraldry Plates from DN SEA. I will be using my own translation from the CN/TW servers. Nonetheless, I will explain what the plate does, so you will roughly get the idea which Heraldry Plate it is.
Firstly, let’s talk about Stats-based Heraldry. The most important few plates would be
- Fatal - Increases your Critical Chance by a certain amount. I believe all attack classes will use this plate as one of their 8 choices. Critical ignores defense, so that is what makes Critical so important. Being an Agility class, this Heraldry amplifies the Critical stat by a larger amount compared to other classes.
- Physical Attack – There is only Physical Attack skills for Acrobat, and hence Magic Attack Heraldry is useless. This amplifies your Physical Attack stat by a huge margin.
- HP - Increases your HP by a certain amount. Acrobat has low HP, and hence HP is very important. When you are using HP/Vitality equips, this plate will increase your HP by a lot more.
- Wind - Increases your Agility Stat by a certain amount. Acrobats’ primary stat is Agility. Using this will increase your critical and physical attack by a good margin.
- Vibrancy - Increases MP regeneration. There are times when I often run out of MP after spamming my skills through dungeons. This plate helps me to continue attacking without worrying.
- Final Attack - Increases the damage of all your combo hits by a certain amount. How does this Final Attack works? It increases the damage of your “Hits”. Which means if a skill generates a 60 combo upon one cast, this plate will increase the damage of the skill by 60 X (A), when A is the stated amount on the plate.
- Bear – Increases Strength Stat by a certain amount. Strength also increases your Physical Attack, but not as great as Agility. Furthermore, Strength is not your main stat, and hence this plate is not as important.
- Vitality - Increases your Vitality Stat by a certain amount. This would increase a little of your HP and Defense, UNLESS you are using equipment that boost Vitality by a huge margin. Then, this plate will increase your HP by a huge margin.
- Undaunting - Increases your Paralyze Resistance Stat by a certain amount. This reduces the chance of you getting hit to a state in which you won’t be able to move for a slight duration
- Cyclone Kick – Pick the damage increase choice in the Heraldry Production.
- Chain Tumble – Arguably, a must have for Acrobats. Reduces the cooldown of Chain Tumble such that it can be frequently used together with Tumble. Pick the cooldown reduction choice in the Heraldry Production.
- Spiral Vortex – Arguably, a must have for Acrobats. Speeds up the casting of this skill and makes it an even better DPS skill. Less likely to get interrupted when casting. Pick the cast time reduction choice in the Heraldry Production.
- Eagle’s Descent – As this is a good damage skill, this Heraldry is viable too. Pick the damage increase choice in the Heraldry Production.
- Twin Shot - Superb add-on to your short cooldown DPS skill. Pick the damage increase choice in the Heraldry Production.
- Spiral Edge - Pick the cooldown reduction choice in the Heraldry Production.
- Spirit Excellation - Pick the cooldown reduction choice in the Heraldry Production.